Mostly that means I planned SEO content, developed the right content for each of our audiences, dug deep into Google Analytics to see what worked and what didn't.
I try to always place the customer at the center of their own journey, and make every piece of content something that's about them not an attempt to sell to them. That said, sales funnels being what they are, some content pieces have more salesly positioning than others.
List Partners, Inc. – Content Strategist | July 2016 to present
Responsible for brand storytelling strategy using content, social media and SEO strategy to grow traffic, engage site visitors and contribute to B2B lead generation/demand generation for seven brands.
• Increased traffic to Winmo.com by 80% in 12 months.
• Creation of content calendars for all web properties and social media accounts.
• Collaborated with designers and developers for new site builds and roll-outs, highlighting user experience pain points.
• Wrote conversion rate optimized copy for landing pages.
• Nurture relationships with publishers, distributors and influencers.
• Developed data-driven buyer personas.
• Carried out SEO audits and keyword analysis of websites.
• Daily analysis and monthly reporting of Google Analytics and social insights to optimize content performance.
• Development of written and video content from ideation to distribution.